Sunday, April 22, 2012

LAIKA/House work!

I'm a little late posting these but here are a bunch of commercials I worked on with LAIKA last summer!  I'm not allowed to show any of the paintings/designs or the little bit of sculpting I did directly, but I can show the commercials themselves, so here they are:







For the Toys R Us spots I painted backgrounds and designed props and parade floats.  They don't get a lot of screentime, but I got to design some wacky Seussian unicycles for the elves etc. to ride around on which were really fun.



For the Honda spot I designed the St. Louis and the Yosemite (the foresty one at the end) sets, sculpted the little jogger in the suburban set, painted the little cartoon on the TV in the car and helped with type layout.

Fun times

Anyway, busy busy back to work.

3 comments: