Wednesday, January 5, 2011

Assorted Additions

So! I did some re-shooting of the Sudden! Now with a little time laps-ey thingy! I've recorded it a couple times now, but I'm honestly still not sure how to get it not to look awful with the camera I have (it comes out all noisy (not sound noise, the other kind) and weird), so it might be a little before I manage to get that in order. Anyway, without further ado:



Annnnnnnnnnnd, I haven't posted in a little bit, sand I know re-shooting the Sudden doesn't really qualify as new content, so here are some train doodles of the important things in life: spacemen and little monsters.




Beep boop

-Rob

3 comments:

  1. little wizard man! I love him!

    ReplyDelete
  2. there is nothing better than witty wordplay ;) except amazing art with witty wordplay!

    ReplyDelete